- Would you like to earn money playing for weddings?
- Would you like to have a repertoire that’s wedding-ready with short notice?
- Not sure what to charge to play for a wedding or how to bring up the subject of price when asked?
- Need professional guidance about contracts, song selection, negotiating price and more?
- Not sure how many songs you need to have ready?
- What about knowing exactly when to play and for how long?
Dana has played for dozens of weddings and encountered just about every situation imaginable (including a bride who refused to come down the aisle!).
There are many things to know about playing for a wedding besides just the music.
There’s specific etiquette and protocol to follow that many times the bride isn’t even aware of. For example, did you know that the bride’s mother is the last to be seated before the procession begins?
The wedding pianist must know these things to be fully prepared for the event.
That’s why we’re excited to introduce Dana’s newest offering, The Complete Wedding Prep Package. You’ll have all the above questions answered and more you hadn’t even thought of!
Just sign up below for all the details: